Monday, November 21, 2011

A Learning Life



Life is full of learning at all stages of life. Life teaches us new lessons at each and every moment in our life. We must admit that life creates circumstances that we may have to learn small small things as lessons from the people around us. It is fortunate that we learn from the people we know rather than learning from unknown people. When learning any aspect from anybody we cant consider the age of the preachers, because learning or preaching (I would rather call it as sharing of knowledge) does not depend on age or sex of the individual. If we ever consider age and sex of the individual, we cant learn anything from anybody. I must admit god is giving me an opportunity to learn from the people who are related to me itself...

I must really thank my parents who brought me to this world and god for making life full of learning at every moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment